Are you a member?

New Spirit Blog
A great way to get your Calcium
Author:Dr. Larry Milam

Dr%20milam

Looking for a easy way to get your calcium? Try Calcium Magnesium Pro™

Calcium is the most abundant mineral in the body, with approximately 99% deposited in the bones and teeth. The remaining 1% is involved in the soft tissue, intracellular fluids and blood, where it plays many roles in managing the body’s metabolism. It is an important nutrient for men, women and children of all ages. Calcium helps regulate the critical acid-alkaline balance in the blood, helps to maintain a healthy cardiovascular system and assists in the process of blood clotting.

Calcium may be beneficial for the following: Diabetes, Osteoporosis, Rickets, Colitis, Insomnia, Irritability, Nervousness, Parkinson’s Disease, Meniere’s Syndrome, Headache, Arteriosclerosis, Atherosclerosis, Hypertension, Arthritis, Muscle Cramps, Allergies, Common Cold, Acne, Stomach Ulcers, Tooth And Gum Disorders, Obesity, Toxicity and more.

New Spirit Natural's Liquid Calcium Magnesium Pro™ provides Calcium, Magnesium, Vitamin D3, and over 70 Ionic Trace Minerals in the perfect ratio for optimal absorption and assimilation for those who need additional macro and micro minerals in their diet. Adequate Calcium and Vitamin D3, as a part of a healthful diet and physical activity, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis later in life.

Just add it to your shake! With a delicious berry flavor, it is a favorite among our Members.


Comments


Want to comment? Sign up or Sign in